Why I Won’t Settle This Issue Outside of Our Insurance Companies as You Requested:
- “My Mom is going to kill me.” “Oh. Is it her car?” “No, she pays for my insurance.” If you can’t afford monthly insurance payments as an adult, I don’t think you have the money to pay for the damage upfront.
- You had an iPhone. And you still have your mother pay for your insurance.
- “I mean, the doors still work…” Oh! Oh, good! My doors still work! Thanks for demonstrating by opening and closing my door! Great! Case closed! Let’s go grab some beers and forgot that time you drove into my car 6 minutes ago!
- “Do you have to call the police? I mean… you have all of my information.” Yeah! Yeah, you can go. You hit me, but don’t worry about it. I’ll be the one who is inconvenienced.
- “Do I have to stay here? I’m late for class and the police are going to make a big deal out of it. I’ll be here forever” Damn, you’re late for class? No way! I’m late for class too! Crazy! It’s almost like YOU HIT ME IN A SCHOOL FUCKING PARKING LOT.
- When I called you to let you know that yes, I was going through the insurance companies, you sighed and asked “WHAT? YOU DON’T TRUST ME?!” Well, if I can’t trust you to look BOTH WAYS WHEN DRIVING A CAR, AND TO NOT RESPOND TO MY STREAM OF HONKING then what does that say?
I HATE EVERYONE.