1. Napped even though I wasn’t tired at all.
2. Listened to half of Fiona Apple’s new album.
3. Stared in the mirror and berated all imperfections for 20 minutes.
4. Opened up the window and leaned out for 5 minutesand hoped anyone else would lean out at the same time so we could acknowledge each other in a nodding kind of way.
5. Decided to leave window open so the city sounds and warm breeze could travel into the room, which would obviously make me a better writer.
6. Closed the window because it is kind of warm out and I didn’t want to take off my long sleeve shirt.
7. Said “I hate myself and want to die” 4 or 5 times while laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling.
8. Tweezed errant hairs on my body.
9. Looked at my toenails which are way too long and wondered if I should buy toenail clippers for the last 4 days I’m here or just say fuck it and let my toenails be super gross and long.
10. Looked at my toenails some more.
11. Looked at my manicure and moaned like Tina from Bob’s Burgers for a full 6 and a half minutes. I am a full believer in that the state of my manicure is a direct reflection to the state of my mind, and this shit isn’t pretty.
12. Wrote in my blog.